Terms & Conditions
- Travelers are advised to be cautious and follow the guidelines to avoid contact with Covid-19 infected personnel. In case a passenger is found positive once tested at a third country, they will need to change the travel plan and that at their own
- The modified travel plan will be scheduled based on the regulations laid down by all concerned authorities applicable.
- In case of deportation of passenger for any reason, the deportation charges (if any) would be borne by the passenger.
- We will not be responsible for changes in travel regulation that may interrupt or cause a change in the travel plan at any point post confirmation of
- Booking once confirmed can’t be canceled or
- All the tickets are non-refundable & non-changeable.
- Visa Approval is strictly subject to immigration solely.
- If the flight is booked already and visa approval is delayed by immigration then we will not be liable for flight cancellation.
- Visa cannot be clear once it is rejected by Immigration and the amount is non-refundable.